- Registration obtained from Islamabad Capital Territory Private Educational Institutions (Regulation and Promotion) Regularity Authority.
- Provisional Affiliation granted by FIBSE (Federal Board) Islamabad for HSSC Session 2011-13 for Pre-Engr. Pre-Med. And Science Group (Phys, Math and Computer). The AIMS achieved affiliation in November 2011 within 7 months of its establishment.
- Affiliation applied for SSC and Arts Group HSSC for students of Jamia Tul Raza, which is under process at the Federal Board.
- Our 20 first year students have appeared in the Federal Boards Exam 2012 from their own college. Result is awaited.
- Annual exam was held in March 2012. The results were satisfactory.
- Medical contract on easy terms for students and staff was finalized with Gul Hospital Bhara Kahu, Islamabad
- Proper beds have been provided to the students